A suggestion from a running buddy, went whale watching in Monterey, CA this past weekend. Apparently, there are record numbers of whales off the coast of California in part due to a bumper crop of krill. A life experience, we saw schools of dolphins, came within fifty yards of two blue whales, and were sprayed by several humpbacks that came right up to the boat. If you are in the area, check out Princess Monterey Whale Watching. For the best experience, take the earliest tour for calm seas and the smallest boat (Pacific Explorer) to get as close to the whales as possible.
Most Popular Posts
Follow me on Twitter
- Support @mediatemple‘s answer is “Try buying a GridContainer and hire a DBA.” If GS is “Optimized for WordPress,” support is not. @wpengine 2 days ago
- Anyone experience MySQL wp_post table crashes @mediatemple gs? Happens regularly across multiple sites. cc:@wpengine http://t.co/7SRq00ZIpp 2 days ago
- Just a little plug for my favorite SF spot y2u.be/rkIAfS8xGH8 If ever wanted to try swing dance new beginner class starts THIS Thursday. 2 days ago
- Is Tweetbot worth $20? itunes.apple.com/us/app/id55716… 7 days ago
- Spent an hour and a half going crazy debugging the wrong file because a developer left old, duplicate, unused code in a live website. 7 days ago