A suggestion from a running buddy, went whale watching in Monterey, CA this past weekend. Apparently, there are record numbers of whales off the coast of California in part due to a bumper crop of krill. A life experience, we saw schools of dolphins, came within fifty yards of two blue whales, and were sprayed by several humpbacks that came right up to the boat. If you are in the area, check out Princess Monterey Whale Watching. For the best experience, take the earliest tour for calm seas and the smallest boat (Pacific Explorer) to get as close to the whales as possible.
Most Popular Posts
Follow me on Twitter
- Favorite, retweet this if you’ve experienced bad customer service from @amazon and wish to be heard. #NotCustomerCentric 4 months ago
- Have a seat. Srsly? Also vailable on @amazon. Seems all @onstagestands products are bad… amazon.com/Stage-KT7800-P… http://t.co/VMgCbVbc4Z 7 months ago
- WTF @onstagestands & @amazon?? Rcvd this item from Amazon w/frightening Prop 65 warning… amazon.com/gp/product/B00… http://t.co/quxWOkUn3d 7 months ago
- Mind blown. Face melted. At @Steel_Panther show in SF! youtu.be/aOOJL75fM6M 2 years ago
- Last 10 mi of @ChiMarathon = pure hell. Took 4 finish line beers to console me. Still, a PR. http://t.co/VexlqEXrsh http://t.co/c0wtU2cQFg