Mark Twain once said, “The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco.” Ask any of the German tourists at the corner of my street waiting for the cable car and they will tell you the same. If you have spent any time here, you pretty much know that July and August are the worst months in San Francisco. Today Danielle and I decided to play hooky and escape the fog. We drove our bikes up to Hwy 101 and Lucas Valley Rd (about 25 minutes north of the city and fog) and enjoyed a day of cycling in sunny 78 degree weather. Tomorrow it’s back to working in the dark but I feel reenergized for the exercise and sun. It’s all about the basics.
Most Popular Posts
Follow me on Twitter
- Favorite, retweet this if you’ve experienced bad customer service from @amazon and wish to be heard. #NotCustomerCentric 2 years ago
- Have a seat. Srsly? Also vailable on @amazon. Seems all @onstagestands products are bad… amazon.com/Stage-KT7800-P… http://t.co/VMgCbVbc4Z 2 years ago
- WTF @onstagestands & @amazon?? Rcvd this item from Amazon w/frightening Prop 65 warning… amazon.com/gp/product/B00… http://t.co/quxWOkUn3d 2 years ago
- Mind blown. Face melted. At @Steel_Panther show in SF! youtu.be/aOOJL75fM6M 3 years ago
- Last 10 mi of @ChiMarathon = pure hell. Took 4 finish line beers to console me. Still, a PR. http://t.co/VexlqEXrsh http://t.co/c0wtU2cQFg