Bobby McFerrin demonstrates the power of the pentatonic scale, using audience participation, from the June 12, 2009 World Science Festival event “Notes & Neurons: In Search of the Common Chorus“. Also on stage are panelists Jamshed Bharucha, Provost and Senior Vice President of Tufts University; the James McGill Professor of Psychology and Neurosciences at McGill University, Daniel Levitin; Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience at the University of Sheffield, Lawrence Parsons; and host of WNYC’s music/talk show Soundcheck, John Schaefer.
Most Popular Posts
Follow me on Twitter
- Favorite, retweet this if you’ve experienced bad customer service from @amazon and wish to be heard. #NotCustomerCentric 2 years ago
- Have a seat. Srsly? Also vailable on @amazon. Seems all @onstagestands products are bad… amazon.com/Stage-KT7800-P… http://t.co/VMgCbVbc4Z 2 years ago
- WTF @onstagestands & @amazon?? Rcvd this item from Amazon w/frightening Prop 65 warning… amazon.com/gp/product/B00… http://t.co/quxWOkUn3d 2 years ago
- Mind blown. Face melted. At @Steel_Panther show in SF! youtu.be/aOOJL75fM6M 3 years ago
- Last 10 mi of @ChiMarathon = pure hell. Took 4 finish line beers to console me. Still, a PR. http://t.co/VexlqEXrsh http://t.co/c0wtU2cQFg