Hear the Microsoft vision of consumer technology for the next four years in Bill Gate’s 2006 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) keynote speech. Common themes in the presentation include cross device communication, all data moving to the Internet, and richer software experiences. The second half of the presentation includes a preview of the new Windows Vista operating system scheduled for release later this year.
Most Popular Posts
Follow me on Twitter
- Favorite, retweet this if you’ve experienced bad customer service from @amazon and wish to be heard. #NotCustomerCentric 2 years ago
- Have a seat. Srsly? Also vailable on @amazon. Seems all @onstagestands products are bad… amazon.com/Stage-KT7800-P… http://t.co/VMgCbVbc4Z 2 years ago
- WTF @onstagestands & @amazon?? Rcvd this item from Amazon w/frightening Prop 65 warning… amazon.com/gp/product/B00… http://t.co/quxWOkUn3d 2 years ago
- Mind blown. Face melted. At @Steel_Panther show in SF! youtu.be/aOOJL75fM6M 3 years ago
- Last 10 mi of @ChiMarathon = pure hell. Took 4 finish line beers to console me. Still, a PR. http://t.co/VexlqEXrsh http://t.co/c0wtU2cQFg