If you are an existing Ruby on Rails developer waiting for an integrated development environment (IDE) to emerge or have held off on learning Rails until GUI tools were available, your wait is finally over — RadRails is here! An IDE for the Rails framework, the goal of RadRails is to provide Rails developers with everything they need to develop, manage, test and deploy Ruby on Rails applications. RadRails features include source control, debugging, WEBrick servers, generator wizards, syntax highlighting, data tools and more. Built on the Eclipse RCP, the RadRails IDE also includes the Subclipse plugin and all RadRails tools are available as plugins to the standard Eclipse IDE. View a video on importing existing Rails projects into RadRails or download RadRails here. Licensed under Common Public License (CPL), RadRails is open source (free) software and is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Rad.
Most Popular Posts
Follow me on Twitter
- Favorite, retweet this if you’ve experienced bad customer service from @amazon and wish to be heard. #NotCustomerCentric 2 years ago
- Have a seat. Srsly? Also vailable on @amazon. Seems all @onstagestands products are bad… amazon.com/Stage-KT7800-P… http://t.co/VMgCbVbc4Z 2 years ago
- WTF @onstagestands & @amazon?? Rcvd this item from Amazon w/frightening Prop 65 warning… amazon.com/gp/product/B00… http://t.co/quxWOkUn3d 2 years ago
- Mind blown. Face melted. At @Steel_Panther show in SF! youtu.be/aOOJL75fM6M 3 years ago
- Last 10 mi of @ChiMarathon = pure hell. Took 4 finish line beers to console me. Still, a PR. http://t.co/VexlqEXrsh http://t.co/c0wtU2cQFg